[2-11-2022] Microsoft Rewards Bing Homepage Quiz Question: A ‘bored’ art museum security guard in Russia did what on his first shift?
The given options are:
- Doodled on a $1 million painting
- Foiled an art heist
- Posed for a sculpture
Correct Answer: Doodled on a $1 million painting
All ten questions from today’s Bing Homepage Quiz are below. You can find their answers by visiting those pages.
- According to estimates, more than 31 million Americans will be doing what for Super Bowl LVI?
- The Razzie Awards created a special category for ‘Worst Performance by __ in a 2021 Movie.’
- Samsung announced its Galaxy S22 phone will be partly made from recycled…
- Which film’s memorable ending was altered in China, then restored after public backlash?
- The UConn women’s basketball team lost a conference game for the first time in nine years. Who beat them?
- A ‘bored’ art museum security guard in Russia did what on his first shift?
- Which animated series will be getting a 20-episode revival on Hulu?
- In New York City, an unprovoked punch put a diplomat from which country in the hospital?
- While referencing the Nazi Gestapo police, US Representative Marjorie Taylor Greene instead called them what?
- An 80-year-old Chicago woman was rescued after a home intruder locked her in her basement for 17 hours. Her family realized something was wrong when she…