[3-25-2022] Microsoft Rewards Homepage Bing News Quiz Question: A new pill developed at the University of Minnesota was found to be 99% effective in mice. What is it?
The given options are:
- A COVID-19 treatment
- Male birth control
- An intelligence booster
Correct Answer: Male birth control
All ten questions from today’s Bing News Quiz are below. You can find their answers by visiting those pages.
- Madeleine Albright died at age 84. Before becoming Secretary of State in 1997, she served as ambassador to the…
- Speaking of ambassadors, which nation expelled 45 Russian diplomats suspected to be spies?
- A copy of the first-ever Marvel Comics issue sold for $2.4 million. What year was it published?
- According to investigators, Russia’s top diplomat Sergey Lavrov has a secret what?
- Which singer had to cancel a show in Paraguay after her plane was struck by lightning, forcing an emergency landing?
- A new pill developed at the University of Minnesota was found to be 99% effective in mice. What is it?
- Speaking of health studies, Johns Hopkins found the chemical sulforaphane may help prevent COVID. Which of these contains sulforaphane?
- Pepsi and IHOP teamed up to create a limited-run soft drink. What flavor is it?
- Which Los Angeles band, founded in 1983, is set to be honored with a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame?
- Tourists in Venice, Italy, were issued water pistols to ward off…