[1-28-2022] Microsoft Rewards Bing Homepage News Quiz Question: A school board in Tennessee voted to ban which graphic novel?
The given options are:
- Black Hole
Correct Answer: Maus
All ten questions from today’s Bing News Quiz are below. You can find their answers by visiting those pages.
- Which standardized test will be online-only starting in 2024?
- Roch Kaboré, who seized power in a 2015 coup, was himself ousted as president of which country?
- Which music video released almost four decades ago hit a billion views on YouTube?
- Which world capital received a rare blanket of snow?
- A wayward SpaceX rocket is now on a collision course with…
- Gordon Ramsay opened a new restaurant in the Back Bay neighborhood of…
- A Russian YouTuber invented a real-life version of which sci-fi weapon?
- A school board in Tennessee voted to ban which graphic novel?
- Amy Schneider’s historic ‘Jeopardy’ victory streak ended after she won this many games.
- Which NFL franchise hired Kwesi Adofo-Mensah to replace longtime general manager Rick Spielman?