[7-15-2022] Microsoft Rewards Homepage Bing News Quiz Question: Ada Limón succeeded Joy Harjo in which national-level position?
The given options are:
- Poet laureate
- Surgeon general
- Librarian of Congress
Correct Answer: Poet laureate
All ten questions from today’s Bing News Quiz are below. You can find their answers by visiting these pages.
- Election officials hope a teen’s unusual ‘I voted’ sticker will help boost voter turnout in a county in which state?
- Throngs of protesters stormed which country’s presidential palace and threw a pool party?
- Don’t freak out at New York City’s new PSA that begins, ‘So there’s been a…’
- Russia shut off the Nord Stream pipeline that supplies which nation with natural gas?
- A previously unknown self-portrait of which famous artist was discovered glued behind another painting?
- Which famous 25-year-old was mistaken for a child on a recent flight?
- The average price to rent an apartment in Manhattan just surpassed what eye-popping milestone?
- Ada Limón succeeded Joy Harjo in which national-level position?
- A tourist avoided a fiery fate—but not a trespassing ticket—when he fell into which famous volcano?
- The EU’s top court sided with Greek cheesemakers over the exclusive naming rights to which type of cheese?