[8-12-2022] Microsoft Rewards Homepage Bing News Quiz Question: Along with GameStop and AMC, which retail store got a big market boost from Reddit-based meme stock traders?
The given options are:
- Bed Bath & Beyond
Correct Answer: Bed Bath & Beyond
Info: Shares of both “Bed Bath & Beyond” and “AMC Entertainment” heavily shorted stocks closed up nearly 40% and 8%, respectively. also climbed 8.6%. At one point in the session, Bed Bath & Beyond shares soared as much as 63%. Bed Bath & Beyond shares posted their biggest one-day gain in more than a year.
All ten questions from today’s Bing News Quiz are below. You can find their answers by visiting these pages.
- Which NFL team’s Paul Brown Stadium became Paycor Stadium? (Fans still just call it The Jungle.)
- The CDC sent a team to Rockland, New York, to investigate the nation’s first case of what in a decade?
- Which action star filmed a pro-Russia video segment at an alleged war crime scene in Ukraine?
- The US Postal Service announced the cost of a stamp will rise in October from 58 cents to…
- Which super-luxury Italian automaker recalled nearly all the cars it’s produced since 2005 due to brake issues?
- Speaking of Italy, which pizza chain ended its operations there after failing to win over the locals?
- Which Williams sister announced plans to retire from tennis after this year’s US Open?
- President Biden signed a law meant to aid veterans exposed to toxins from…
- Four hundred years after being displaced, the Rappahannock Tribe reacquired 465 acres of its land from which state?
- Along with GameStop and AMC, which retail store got a big market boost from Reddit-based meme stock traders?