[7-8-2022] Microsoft Rewards Homepage Bing News Quiz Question: Also across the pond, a dog named Fred has once again adopted a family of what?
The given options are:
Correct Answer: Ducklings
All ten questions from today’s Bing News Quiz are below. You can find their answers by visiting these pages.
- What controversial Southern monument was demolished after a bombing partly destroyed it?
- A Los Angeles court found which rapper’s killer guilty of first-degree murder?
- Saudi Arabia is expecting a million visitors for hajj, the pilgrimage to Mecca that’s one of Islam’s…
- Nick Kyrgios got a fast track to the Wimbledon final after which tennis legend suddenly withdrew?
- Actor James Caan died at 82. What hotheaded Corleone brother did he play in ‘The Godfather’?
- Which country’s prime minister announced his resignation?
- Also across the pond, a dog named Fred has once again adopted a family of what?
- A series of racist posts by a self-proclaimed ‘super hacker’ appeared on social media accounts run by…
- Which sequel’s director defended its 3-hour length, saying, ‘It’s OK to get up and go pee’?
- Raspberry Robin has spread across the nation. What is it?