[7-20-2022] Microsoft Rewards Bing Entertainment News Quiz Question: Bruce Springsteen just achieved which milestone for the first time?
The given options are:
- Nominated for a Nobel Prize
- Grammy Lifetime Achievement Award
- He’s a grandfather
Correct Answer: He’s a grandfather
All seven questions from today’s Bing Entertainment news quiz are below. You can find their answers by visiting these pages.
- Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck tied the knot at a low-key ceremony in…
- Which ‘Game of Thrones’ star revealed they’d suffered two aneurysms while filming the show?
- New York City will honor hometown hip-hop trio the Beastie Boys by…
- Which ‘Lil’ rapper changed pronouns in their Instagram bio to they/them?
- Bruce Springsteen just achieved which milestone for the first time?
- Which famous movie director recently shot their first music video using a phone?
- Limp Bizkit canceled their current tour over their singer’s health concerns. What’s his name?