[6-10-2022] Microsoft Rewards Homepage Bing News Quiz Question: Due to a shortage, KFC restaurants in Australia have resorted to using…
The given options are:
- Vegemite instead of gravy
- Kangaroo instead of chicken
- Cabbage instead of lettuce
Correct Answer: Cabbage instead of lettuce
All ten questions from today’s Bing News Quiz are below. You can find their answers by visiting these pages.
- Product package sizes are becoming smaller around the world in a phenomenon called…
- Russia’s top diplomat canceled a trip to which country after neighboring nations barred him from their airspace?
- Which NFL team hired Justine Lindsay, the league’s first transgender cheerleader?
- In other sports news, which organization canceled this year’s US Open due to COVID-19?
- Which host interviewed President Joe Biden in his first late-night TV appearance?
- Due to a shortage, KFC restaurants in Australia have resorted to using…
- Speaking of scarce foods, which popular hot sauce is expected to be in low supply all summer?
- The Department of Justice launched a civil rights probe into the state police force of…
- Starting in 2024 under a new law, all new smartphones sold in the EU must have…
- The last jersey Wayne Gretzky wore for his first NHL team sold for almost $1.5 million. Which team was it?