[5-20-2022] Microsoft Rewards Homepage Bing News Quiz Question: Also in sports news, former MLB star Alex Rodriguez became part-owner of the PFL. What’s that?
The given options are:
- Professional Fighters League
- Pan-America Football League
- Peewee Fencing League
Correct Answer: Professional Fighters League
All ten questions from today’s Bing News Quiz are below. You can find their answers by visiting these pages.
- Scorching 300,000 acres, the Hermits Peak Fire became the largest in which state’s history?
- The FDA approved COVID-19 vaccine boosters for kids aged…
- A Bay Area teenager sat in for which band’s drummer, playing for 20,000 fans at Oakland Arena?
- Former President George W. Bush condemned the invasion of which country in a speech slip-up? (‘I mean of Ukraine,’ he quickly added.)
- The pioneering electronic composer Vangelis died at 79. Which of these movies did he score?
- A study by geneticists raised dire concerns about health risks in which dog breed?
- Health officials in the US and Europe are monitoring cases of which unusual affliction?
- What will the upcoming FIFA Men’s World Cup be including for the first time?
- Also in sports news, former MLB star Alex Rodriguez became part-owner of the PFL. What’s that?
- A ‘Stranger Things’-themed version of which game irked the show’s creators by spoiling the latest season?