[2-4-2022] Microsoft Rewards Homepage Bing News Quiz Question: And speaking of country music, Hargus ‘Pig’ Robbins died at age 84. What instrument did he play on records by Loretta Lynn, George Jones, and many others?
The given options are:
- Lap steel guitar
Correct Answer: Piano
All ten questions from today’s Bing News Quiz are below. You can find their answers by visiting those pages.
- Tom Brady announced he’s retiring from the NFL. How many seasons did he play?
- Speaking of football, which country artist was selected to sing the anthem at Super Bowl LVI?
- And speaking of country music, Hargus ‘Pig’ Robbins died at age 84. What instrument did he play on records by Loretta Lynn, George Jones, and many others?
- Which nation’s capital was blockaded by truckers protesting vaccine mandates?
- A newly published international study suggests there are more than 9,000 undiscovered…
- Which city’s schools declared the Monday after the Super Bowl will be a day off?
- De Hef, a historic bridge in the Netherlands, will be temporarily dismantled to make room for…
- Vice Media’s secret role in planning a 2020 music festival was revealed, drawing flak for the company. Where was the controversial event held?
- A trade dispute erupted between Lithuania and Belarus over which ‘pot’ commodity?
- What sport made its TV debut with a pay-per-view professional tournament?