[7-1-2022] Microsoft Rewards Homepage Bing News Quiz Question: Israel’s legislature voted to dissolve, triggering the country’s _ national election since 2019.
The given options are:
Correct Answer: Fifth
All ten questions from today’s Bing News Quiz are below. You can find their answers by visiting these pages.
- Marlin Briscoe, the Super Bowl era’s first Black starting quarterback, died at age 76. Which pro team was first to draft him?
- Judges in multiple states temporarily blocked ‘trigger laws’ concerning…
- Sweden and Finland were invited to join NATO after which nation agreed to drop its objections?
- The Phillippines swore in President Ferdinand Marcos Jr., better known by the nickname…
- Scientists confirmed the first case of a human catching COVID from a…
- Regarding a possible 2024 run for president, who said live on air, ‘I’m not ****ing around, I’m really thinking about it’?
- Officials at Bangkok’s Suvarnabhumi Airport arrested two people whose luggage contained over a hundred…
- Israel’s legislature voted to dissolve, triggering the country’s _ national election since 2019.
- Olympian Jordyn Poulter got her stolen gold medal back when it was found behind a California barbershop. What’s her sport?
- Taco Bell is reportedly testing a new menu item that features tostada toppings on a…