[6-24-2022] Microsoft Rewards Homepage Bing News Quiz Question: Marilynn Malerba is poised to become the first Native American in which federal role?
The given options are:
- CDC director
- Surgeon general
Correct Answer: Treasurer
All ten questions from today’s Bing News Quiz are below. You can find their answers by visiting these pages.
- As the mayor waved a checkered flag, a bulldozer smashed almost 100 illegal dirt bikes and ATVs in which city?
- Belgium returned a gold _ belonging to late Prime Minister Patrice Lumumba of the Democratic Republic of the Congo.
- A group of Florida teenagers left a trail of social media clues after they broke into a mansion and…
- Also in Florida, a conservation group captured the state’s largest-ever specimen of what frightening creature?
- A nationwide ban on same-sex marriage was upheld by a court in…
- Which cereal company is splitting into three different companies?
- Which country’s state of Victoria banned Nazi symbols amid an uptick in right-wing extremism?
- Twitter is testing a new format called ‘notes’ allowing posts with up to…
- Archaeologists found an ancient Inca tomb under an ordinary home in which world capital?
- Marilynn Malerba is poised to become the first Native American in which federal role?