“Take this quiz to test your knowledge and learn more about how to stay hydrated.“
Question 1: What is the recommended water intake that an average adult should drink per day?
- 15.5 cups men/ 11.5 cups women
- 8 cups for both men and women
- 12 cups men / 9 cups women
Correct Answer: 15.5 cups men/ 11.5 cups women
Question 2: What is one of the ways that water helps regulate body temperature?
- Sweat from skin
- Increasing the metabolic rate
- By dilating the blood vessels
Correct Answer: Sweat from skin
Question 3: Which beverage contains caffeine, tannins, and antioxidants, and helps hydration?
Correct Answer: Tea