[7-22-2022] Microsoft Rewards Homepage Bing News Quiz Question: NASCAR announced plans for a street race near which city’s waterfront?
The given options are:
Correct Answer: Chicago
All ten questions from today’s Bing News Quiz are below. You can find their answers by visiting these pages.
- As heat records across Europe became toast, England topped what torturous temp for the first time?
- In better ecological news for Britain, what species extinct in Europe for 6,000 years was reintroduced there?
- One last one from across the pond: UK PM Boris Johnson left office with which Terminator quote?
- Back here in the US, tourists were rattled but unhurt by an explosion at which landmark?
- NASCAR announced plans for a street race near which city’s waterfront?
- A Michigan cop was chided for ‘poor judgment’ after showing up to resolve a dispute while…
- Magnus Carlsen said he won’t be defending his title as the world’s top what?
- On a Russian oligarch’s seized superyacht, feds found a bejeweled item thought to be a genuine Fabergé…
- Which company inked a deal with SpaceX to launch a line of themed toys?
- The International Union for Conservation of Nature added what species to the endangered Red List?