[9-2-2022] Microsoft Rewards Homepage Bing News Quiz Question: Nebraskan Duane Hansen set a world record paddling an 846-pound pumpkin 38 miles down which river?
The given options are:
Correct Answer: Missouri
Info: Nebraska resident Duane Hansen celebrated his 60th by paddling an 846-pound floating pumpkin for 38 miles in the Missouri River to attain a world record. The first Guinness World Record for this act was set with a 15-mile trek in Washington.
All ten questions from today’s Bing News Quiz are below. You can find their answers by visiting these pages.
- Nebraskan Duane Hansen set a world record paddling an 846-pound pumpkin 38 miles down which river?
- The ‘Man of the Hole,’ the last member of his Indigenous tribe, died after 26 years living isolated in…
- Elon Musk’s legal team subpoenaed Twitter whistleblower Peiter Zatko, who’s better known to fellow hackers as…
- What appears on a new 50-cent coin minted in Australia?
- An erroneous emergency alert urged the total evacuation of which major city?
- Which element did NASA’s Perseverance rover successfully produce on Mars?
- Which two South American countries reestablished diplomatic ties that were cut in 2019?
- Many taps ran dry in which state capital that’s weathering an ongoing water crisis?
- The Pope’s elite guard is recruiting for 25 positions. But to apply, you must be male, single, Catholic, and…
- Team USA hotshot Hilary Knight broke the career points record for the women’s _ world championship.