[8-24-2022] Microsoft Rewards Bing Entertainment News Quiz Question: Paul Rudd just signed on for a role in the next season of which hit streaming series?
The given options are:
- Only Murders in the Building
- Winning Time
Correct Answer: Only Murders in the Building
Info: Paul Rudd has joined the cast of Hulu‘s hit series Only Murders in the Building for Season 3, following a surprise appearance in the Season 2 finale. Only Murders in the Building stars Steve Martin, Martin Short and Selena Gomez as three unlikely friends and neighbors who share a love of true crime.
All seven questions from today’s Bing Entertainment news quiz are below. You can find their answers by visiting these pages.
- Britney Spears is collaborating with which ’70s rock icon on a new song?
- Which show’s premiere caused the HBO Max app to crash for some viewers last weekend?
- Speaking of apps, the music search app Shazam named which artist as the ‘most Shazamed’ ever?
- A bullied Australian boy with dwarfism just landed a role in which action movie franchise?
- California’s San Diego County called out a number of big name celebs for doing what?
- Paul Rudd just signed on for a role in the next season of which hit streaming series?
- The hotel that inspired which beloved ’80s movie has burned down?