[8-5-2022] Microsoft Rewards Homepage Bing News Quiz Question: Perhaps while on vacation, what deep-sea shark named for an Arctic locale was spotted in the Caribbean?
The given options are:
- Greenland shark
- Iceland shark
- Baffin Island shark
Correct Answer: Greenland shark
All ten questions from today’s Bing News Quiz are below. You can find their answers by visiting these pages.
- A study found that 99% of sea turtles born in Florida in the last four years…
- What won’t be allowed at this year’s Hong Kong Food Expo?
- A Minnesota pharmacist is in civil court versus a mother of five after refusing her a…
- Who did Donald Trump endorse in the packed Republican primary for Missouri’s open Senate seat?
- National park officials warned that you could now get jail time for going near Hyperion, the world’s…
- Perhaps while on vacation, what deep-sea shark named for an Arctic locale was spotted in the Caribbean?
- Which MLB team wore patches honoring broadcaster Vin Scully, who died at 94?
- Disney World guests described their experience as ‘torture’ after getting stuck on which ride for over an hour?
- Which psychedelic substance did Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers credit for ‘the best season of [his] career’?
- Bringing it all back to reproducing reptiles: What were successfully reintroduced to the Galápagos Islands a century after disappearing?