[7-13-2022] Microsoft Rewards Bing Entertainment News Quiz Question: ‘Sopranos’ star Tony Sirico died last week at 79. Which character did he play on the show?
The given options are:
- Paulie ‘Walnuts’ Gualtieri
- Bobby ‘Bacala’ Baccalieri
- Silvio Dante
Correct Answer: Paulie ‘Walnuts’ Gualtieri
All seven questions from today’s Bing Entertainment news quiz are below. You can find their answers by visiting these pages.
- What popular TV event is Dwayne Johnson set to host this summer?
- Which TV show landed the most Emmy nominations with 25?
- Which city plans to erect statues of ‘Breaking Bad’ characters Walter White and Jesse Pinkman?
- Which star suspects she was once unwittingly used as a drug mule?
- Which rapper just announced a new greatest-hits album called ‘Curtain Call 2’?
- ‘Sopranos’ star Tony Sirico died last week at 79. Which character did he play on the show?
- Which iconic artist just announced plans for their first North American tour since 2017?