[3-18-2022] Microsoft Rewards Homepage Bing News Quiz Question: Starbucks announced it will phase out its iconic…
The given options are:
- Paper cups
- Siren mascot
- Green color scheme
Correct Answer: Paper cups
All ten questions from today’s Bing News Quiz are below. You can find their answers by visiting those pages.
- Diébédo Francis Kéré of Burkina Faso became the first African awarded what top architecture honor?
- The city of Santa Barbara, California, is reportedly close to declaring what a public nuisance?
- Jack White’s label, Third Man Records, is releasing a previously unheard album by which late artist?
- The US Senate voted unanimously to make what permanent?
- Which star made a stir by deleting her Instagram?
- At the Players Championship, which golfer sank a hole-in-one on one of the game’s most notorious holes?
- More than 3.7 million bottles of Airborne brand supplements are being recalled because the caps are…
- Starbucks announced it will phase out its iconic…
- A study by the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety found which of these vehicles is most likely to hit a pedestrian?
- Russian lawmakers laid plans for a knockoff version of McDonald’s—golden arches and all—after the company exited the country. What’s the new chain called?