[8-26-2022] Microsoft Rewards Homepage Bing News Quiz Question: This year’s No. 2 NBA draft pick Chet Holmgren will miss the upcoming season with a Lisfranc injury—a type of…
The given options are:
- Foot fracture
- Wrist fracture
- Knee fracture
Correct Answer: Foot fracture
Info: Oklahoma City Thunder star rookie Chet Holmgren, the No. 2 pick in the NBA draft, will be out for the 2022-23 season after the team announced he suffered a Lisfranc injury to his right foot. The 7-footer was hurt while playing in a pro-am game last weekend in Seattle.
All ten questions from today’s Bing News Quiz are below. You can find their answers by visiting these pages.
- In great news for her species, a rare animal mama named Qin Qin welcomed her second set of twins. What is Qin Qin?
- Visiting US Marines reportedly ate the Greek port of Alexandroupoli’s entire supply of what?
- Who trounced Hillary Clinton 11-4 in a legal knowledge quiz, as revealed in her upcoming docuseries ‘Gutsy’?
- What southern Oregon summit did state officials decide to rename?
- UK resident Sam Felstead survived a heart attack after who came to her rescue?
- President Biden signed an executive order directing more than $50 billion to combat a shortage of…
- Tennessee Senator Marsha Blackburn made headlines with a surprise visit to…
- War photographer Tim Page died at 78. He inspired Dennis Hopper’s memorable character in which movie?
- Which congressperson was ‘swatted’ with crank 911 calls that led police to their home twice?
- This year’s No. 2 NBA draft pick Chet Holmgren will miss the upcoming season with a Lisfranc injury—a type of…