[4-22-2022] Microsoft Rewards Homepage Bing News Quiz Question: Turning our eyes to the night sky, which meteor shower peaked this week?
The given options are:
Correct Answer: Lyrids
All ten questions from today’s Bing News Quiz are below. You can find their answers by visiting these pages.
- A court in which country approved WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange’s extradition to the US?
- Boston’s Logan Airport was evacuated when the TSA discovered a suspicious device. What did it turn out to be?
- Former MSNBC pundit Malcolm Nance left to join…
- More than 200 Texas state troopers will face discipline if they don’t do what by December?
- Which tennis tournament banned Russian and Belarusian players from competing this summer?
- Florida’s legislature voted to revoke self-governing status for the Reedy Creek Improvement District, better known as the site of…
- Which state’s recreational cannabis industry opened for business?
- Speaking of New Jersey, a medical mystery was uncovered there involving more than 100 brain tumor patients who all…
- Turning our eyes to the night sky, which meteor shower peaked this week?
- Speaking of celestial stuff, what’s getting a ‘Galaxy Gold’ paint job for its 60th birthday?