[3-4-2022] Microsoft Rewards Homepage Bing News Quiz Question: Vladimir Putin was stripped of his black belt in…
The given options are:
- Tae Kwon Do
- Krav Maga
Correct Answer: Tae Kwon Do
All ten questions from today’s Bing News Quiz are below. You can find their answers by visiting those pages.
- The cargo ship Felicity Ace sank in the north Atlantic, taking $400 million worth of what with it?
- Vladimir Putin was stripped of his black belt in…
- Colorado became the first state to accept which form of payment for taxes?
- Which of these Nordic nations is not seeing revived public debate about joining NATO?
- Eight states are collaborating to investigate the health impacts of what on children?
- Twisted Sister vocalist Dee Snider gave his blessing to Ukrainians using which of his songs as a battle cry?
- A workers’ strike caused massive disruptions to which mass transit system?
- Researchers established the Thylacine Integrated Genetic Restoration Research Lab, which aims to resurrect which extinct creature?
- Clips from a language-dubbed release of ‘Paddington’ went viral, after fans realized the title bear was voiced by…
- A large-scale trial found the drug baricitinib reduced risk of death in COVID-19 patients by 20%. What is baricitinib typically used to treat?