[9-9-2022] Microsoft Rewards Bing News Quiz Question: What odd piece of sports memorabilia is expected to fetch at least $10,000 at auction?
The given options are:
- Ty Cobb’s false teeth
- Jackie Robinson’s cleats
- Babe Ruth’s flask
Correct Answer: Ty Cobb’s false teeth
Info: According to the report, the dentures belonging to MLB Hall of Famer Ty Cobb went on display in 2001 at the Baseball Hall of Fame in Cooperstown, N.Y. As of early Wednesday afternoon, there were seven bids, one of which was nearly $10,000.
All ten questions from today’s Bing News Quiz are below. You can find their answers by visiting these pages.
- Which city had to delay the start of its school year as teachers went on strike?
- Queen Elizabeth has died at age 96. What year did she become queen?
- In more news from the UK, who succeeded Boris Johnson as prime minister?
- The USA’s second-oldest theme park is retiring the world’s second-tallest roller coaster. Which park is it?
- Which volcano startled Washington state residents by appearing to vent steam? (It was just a cloud.)
- What odd piece of sports memorabilia is expected to fetch at least $10,000 at auction?
- Which cinema chain filed for bankruptcy?
- Netflix is rebooting which children’s TV series?
- Twitch streamer AceGamerSam managed to beat all 296 games ever released for which 1990s console?
- Baltimore became the latest US city to struggle with water issues as what was found in the city supply?