[8-26-2022] Microsoft Rewards Homepage Bing News Quiz Question: What southern Oregon summit did state officials decide to rename?
The given options are:
- Swastika Mountain
- Robert E. Lee Peak
- Mounty McMountface
Correct Answer: Swastika Mountain
Info: The Oregon Geographic Names Board received three requests to change the name of the 1,219-metre-high (4,000-foot) peak found south of Eugene, Ore., to something not associated with Germany’s Nazi Party.
All ten questions from today’s Bing News Quiz are below. You can find their answers by visiting these pages.
- In great news for her species, a rare animal mama named Qin Qin welcomed her second set of twins. What is Qin Qin?
- Visiting US Marines reportedly ate the Greek port of Alexandroupoli’s entire supply of what?
- Who trounced Hillary Clinton 11-4 in a legal knowledge quiz, as revealed in her upcoming docuseries ‘Gutsy’?
- What southern Oregon summit did state officials decide to rename?
- UK resident Sam Felstead survived a heart attack after who came to her rescue?
- President Biden signed an executive order directing more than $50 billion to combat a shortage of…
- Tennessee Senator Marsha Blackburn made headlines with a surprise visit to…
- War photographer Tim Page died at 78. He inspired Dennis Hopper’s memorable character in which movie?
- Which congressperson was ‘swatted’ with crank 911 calls that led police to their home twice?
- This year’s No. 2 NBA draft pick Chet Holmgren will miss the upcoming season with a Lisfranc injury—a type of…