[4-8-2022] Microsoft Rewards Homepage Bing News Quiz Question: What word did Meghan Markle file an application to trademark for her new podcast?
The given options are:
Correct Answer: Archetypes
All ten questions from today’s Bing News Quiz are below. You can find their answers by visiting these pages.
- Which famous scientist’s notebooks, thought stolen for more than 20 years, were returned anonymously?
- Cavalier Johnson was elected in a landslide as the first Black mayor of which city?
- Ed Sheeran beat a copyright lawsuit that claimed which of his songs contains plagiarized elements?
- Russia was suspended from the UN…
- An animal that bit nine people near the US Capitol, including a congressman, was confirmed to have rabies. What was it?
- Speaking of affronts on lawmakers, who did China send a forceful letter demanding she cancel her upcoming Taiwan trip?
- What word did Meghan Markle file an application to trademark for her new podcast?
- Two California men were arrested with about 20 pounds of fentanyl, reportedly enough to kill…
- Ketanji Brown Jackson was confirmed to the Supreme Court in a 53-47 vote. Who wasn’t one of the three Republicans voting in favor?
- Which British prog rockers reunited to record a benefit song for Ukraine—their first new material in eight years?