[9-21-2022] Microsoft Rewards Bing Entertainment News Quiz Question: Which artist received the most Latin Grammy nominations with 10?
The given options are:
- Bad Bunny
Which artist received the most Latin Grammy nominations with 10?
Correct Answer: Bad Bunny
Info: The Puerto Rican artist ‘Bad Bunny’ received the most nominations of any artist, with ten nominations, including album of the year, for the 23rd Annual Latin Grammy Awards.
All seven questions from today’s Bing Entertainment news quiz are below. You can find their answers by visiting these pages.
- Which singer was just honored with a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame?
- Alan Alda and Mike Farrell reunited to celebrate the 50th anniversary of which TV show?
- ‘White Lotus’ star Jennifer Coolidge had to go to the ER after suffering an allergic reaction to…
- What did Kanye West claim he’s never done?
- Which Broadway show announced it will close in 2023 after a 35-year run?
- The Spice Girls have been announced as next year’s headliners at which big music festival?
- Which artist received the most Latin Grammy nominations with 10?