[9-21-2022] Microsoft Rewards Bing Entertainment News Quiz Question: Which Broadway show announced it will close in 2023 after a 35-year run?
The given options are:
- The Phantom of the Opera
Which Broadway show announced it will close in 2023 after a 35-year run?
Correct Answer: The Phantom of the Opera
Info: “The Phantom of the Opera,” the longest-running show in Broadway history, has scheduled its final performance at Broadway’s Majestic Theatre on Feb. 18, 2023. The musical show will celebrate its 35th anniversary on Broadway on Jan. 26, 2023.
All seven questions from today’s Bing Entertainment news quiz are below. You can find their answers by visiting these pages.
- Which singer was just honored with a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame?
- Alan Alda and Mike Farrell reunited to celebrate the 50th anniversary of which TV show?
- ‘White Lotus’ star Jennifer Coolidge had to go to the ER after suffering an allergic reaction to…
- What did Kanye West claim he’s never done?
- Which Broadway show announced it will close in 2023 after a 35-year run?
- The Spice Girls have been announced as next year’s headliners at which big music festival?
- Which artist received the most Latin Grammy nominations with 10?