[5-13-2022] Microsoft Rewards Homepage Bing News Quiz Question: Which company hit a market cap of $2.4 trillion, overtaking Apple as the world’s most valuable?
The given options are:
- Alphabet, Inc.
- Saudi Aramco
Correct Answer: Saudi Aramco
All ten questions from today’s Bing News Quiz are below. You can find their answers by visiting these pages.
- What horse claimed one of the Kentucky Derby’s biggest upsets ever, beating 80-1 odds to win?
- The UN approved which nation as Russia’s replacement on the Human Rights Council?
- Which dating app is going public with a valuation of about $2 billion?
- The White House is hosting leaders from ASEAN for talks this week. What does ASEAN stand for?
- Which company hit a market cap of $2.4 trillion, overtaking Apple as the world’s most valuable?
- Speaking of Apple, what product line first launched 20 years ago has been discontinued?
- Priceless fossilized footprints were stolen from Capitol Reef National Park in which state?
- According to Forbes’ newly updated list, who’s the highest-paid athlete in the world?
- An appeals court struck down a California law banning firearm sales to people under…
- For the first time, scientists managed to grow plants in…