[3-9-2022] Microsoft Rewards Bing Homepage Lightspeed Quiz Question: Which fact about time is true?
The given options are:
- Earth’s spin speed is constant
- The US has 9 time zones
- The oldest animal is 900
- The Sun’s 10 billion years old
Correct Answer: The US has 9 time zones
Other correct answers are:
- Horology is the study of time
- Time is faster at higher elevation
- Sunlight is 8+ minutes old
- J. Caesar invented leap year
If you have different options, you can check the following list for the answer.
20+ interesting facts about time
- A day isn’t 24 hours. It’s 23 hours, 56 minutes and 4.2 seconds.
- When the dinosaurs were alive, there were 370 days in a year.
- On Mercury, a day is two years long.
- The universe is 13.8 billion years old.
- The most accurate clock ever built is the strontium clock.
- A 4.4 billion-year-old crystal, a zircon, is the oldest known object on Earth.
- It takes time for light to reach us, and as a result, everything we see is in the past.
- The Earth’s rotation is slowing.
- There are 31,556,926 seconds in a year.
- Earth is slightly younger than the sun.
- A few times in history Feb 30 has been a real day.
- Lightning hits the earth at a rate of 6,000 strikes per minute.
- By the time you turn 70, your heart will have beat 2.5 billion times.
- McDonalds sells approximately 375 hamburgers every five seconds.
- The faster you move, the slower time goes.
- The average U.S. city commuter loses 38 hours a year to traffic delays.
- Daylight Saving Timebegan as a joke by Benjamin Franklin.
- Weather can change the day.
- Until the 1800s, every village lived in its own little time zone.
- Einstein showed that gravity makes time run more slowly.
- According to quantum theory, the shortest moment of time,Planck time, is 0.0000000000000000000000000000000000000000001 second.
- There may be an end of time.
“Ready to spring forward? Let us send you two minutes into the future with our quick quiz on time.“
You can find the answers to all four questions of today’s Lightspeed quiz by visiting the following links: