[7-6-2022] Microsoft Rewards Bing Entertainment News Quiz Question: Which latest 1980s song is climbing streaming charts after its use in the ‘Stranger Things’ season 4 finale?
The given options are:
- Master of Puppets (Metallica)
- Pass The Dutchie (Musical Youth)
- Every Breath You Take (The Police)
Correct Answer: Master of Puppets (Metallica)
All seven questions from today’s Bing Entertainment news quiz are below. You can find their answers by visiting these pages.
- According to new a Forbes list, Rihanna is America’s only self-made female billionaire…
- Which latest 1980s song is climbing streaming charts after its use in the ‘Stranger Things’ season 4 finale?
- Speaking of classic songs, which guitarist was reunited with his ‘American Woman’ guitar that was stolen in 1976?
- Which celeb couple just celebrated their 40th marriage anniversary?
- Janai Norman was just named co-anchor of which network morning show?
- Which Hollywood star ‘un-retired’ after an 8-year film hiatus?
- According to its star, the script for a reboot of which ’90s era sitcom is in its ‘final stages’?