[7-14-2022] Microsoft Rewards Bing Homepage “This or That” Quiz Question: Which of these classic albums was released after 1967?
We have put both correct (right side) and wrong (left side) options below. This will help you in determining the correct answer. The correct answers (1-10) are in bold (blue).
- Wild Is the Wind by Nina Simone ………. Village Green Preservation Society by The Kinks
- Wild Honey by The Beach Boys ………. The White Album by The Beatles
- Revolver by The Beatles ………. Tommy by The Who
- The Who Sell Out by The Who ………. Odessey and Oracle by The Zombies
- Disraeli Gears by Cream ………. Stand! by Sly & the Family Stone
- Pet Sounds by The Beach Boys ………. At Folsom Prison by Johnny Cash
- The Velvet Underground & Nico ………. Eli and the Thirteenth Confession by Laura Nyro
- Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band by The Beatles ………. Music From Big Pink by The Band
- The Piper at the Gates of Dawn by Pink Floyd ………. Lady Soul by Aretha Franklin
- John Wesley Harding by Bob Dylan ………. Beggars Banquet by The Rolling Stones
Other correct answers are:
- Cheap Thrills by Big Brother & the Holding Company
- Dusty in Memphis by Dusty Springfield
- Electric Ladyland by The Jimi Hendrix Experience
- Gris-Gris by Dr. John, the Night Tripper
- Hot Buttered Soul by Isaac Hayes
- Kick Out the Jams by MC5
- Led Zeppelin by Led Zeppelin
- Let It Bleed by The Rolling Stones
- Sweetheart of the Rodeoby The Byrds
- The Gilded Palace of Sin by The Flying Burrito Bros.
- Willy and the Poor Boys by Creedence Clearwater Revival
Today’s “Microsoft Rewards Bing Homepage Quiz” has ten answers to the “This or That?” question. Each answer carries 5 points, and the wrong answer does not earn any point. Earn five points per question—up to 50 points total—when you answer correctly. So, select only the correct answers.
If you find other answers, please mention them in the comment.
Something Else by the Kinks is a wrong answer, but the pair to it is not on this list. Not sure if this helps 😛
All correct. Thanks
Again the same question was repeated. MS employee who was supposed to find “This or That” question is on long vacation.
Bing quizzes are repeated very frequently. It’s my experience. Thanks for posting answers.
It’s good that I find all answers at one place. I have bookmarked your website. Thanks for your effort.
There could be 100s of correct answers for such question. Thanks to MS for keeping the list sort.