[5-23-2022] Microsoft Rewards Bing Homepage “This or That” Quiz Question: Which president was born in Virginia or Ohio?
We have put both correct (right side) and wrong (left side) options below. This will help you in determining the correct answer. The correct answers (1-10) are bold (blue).
- Gerald Ford ……. Thomas Jefferson
- Harry S. Truman ……. William McKinley
- Theodore Roosevelt ……. Rutherford B. Hayes
- Chester A. Arthur ……. John Tyler
- John F. Kennedy ……. William Howard Taft
- Jimmy Carter ……. Warren G. Harding
- George W. Bush ……. James Madison
- James K. Polk ……. Zachary Taylor
- John Adams ……. Woodrow Wilson
- Andrew Jackson ……. James Monroe
If your quiz has different options, you can look into the following table to find the correct answers. (Ref)
List of US presidents who were born in Virginia or Ohio:
|President||Birthplace||State of birth|
|Benjamin Harrison||North Bend||Ohio|
|George Washington||Westmoreland County||Virginia|
|James A. Garfield||Moreland Hills||Ohio|
|James Madison||Port Conway||Virginia|
|James Monroe||Monroe Hall||Virginia|
|John Tyler||Charles City County||Virginia|
|Rutherford B. Hayes||Delaware||Ohio|
|Ulysses S. Grant||Point Pleasant||Ohio|
|Warren G. Harding||Blooming Grove||Ohio|
|William Henry Harrison||Charles City County||Virginia|
|William Howard Taft||Cincinnati||Ohio|
Today’s “Microsoft Rewards Bing Homepage Quiz” has ten answers to the “This or That?” question. Each answer carries 5 points, and the wrong answer does not earn any point. Earn five points per question—up to 50 points total—when you answer correctly. So, select only the correct answers.
If you find other answers, please mention them in the comment.