[8-12-2022] Microsoft Rewards Homepage Bing News Quiz Question: Which super-luxury Italian automaker recalled nearly all the cars it’s produced since 2005 due to brake issues?
The given options are:
Correct Answer: Ferrari
Info: 19 of the company’s models over the last seventeen years risk brake failure, according to a report filed in July with the National High Traffic Safety Administration. The report states that the vehicles are equipped with inefficient brake fluid reservoir caps that may not cause vent pressure efficiently.
All ten questions from today’s Bing News Quiz are below. You can find their answers by visiting these pages.
- Which NFL team’s Paul Brown Stadium became Paycor Stadium? (Fans still just call it The Jungle.)
- The CDC sent a team to Rockland, New York, to investigate the nation’s first case of what in a decade?
- Which action star filmed a pro-Russia video segment at an alleged war crime scene in Ukraine?
- The US Postal Service announced the cost of a stamp will rise in October from 58 cents to…
- Which super-luxury Italian automaker recalled nearly all the cars it’s produced since 2005 due to brake issues?
- Speaking of Italy, which pizza chain ended its operations there after failing to win over the locals?
- Which Williams sister announced plans to retire from tennis after this year’s US Open?
- President Biden signed a law meant to aid veterans exposed to toxins from…
- Four hundred years after being displaced, the Rappahannock Tribe reacquired 465 acres of its land from which state?
- Along with GameStop and AMC, which retail store got a big market boost from Reddit-based meme stock traders?