[6-17-2022] Microsoft Rewards Homepage Bing News Quiz Question: WNBA legend Sue Bird is set to retire after her 19th season in the league. Which team did she play for her entire career?
The given options are:
- Seattle Storm
- Los Angeles Sparks
- New York Liberty
Correct Answer: Seattle Storm
All ten questions from today’s Bing News Quiz are below. You can find their answers by visiting these pages.
- A peak in which national park was renamed First Peoples Mountain?
- Mashama Bailey of Savannah, Georgia, won the 2022 James Beard Award for Outstanding…
- Prolific actor Philip Baker Hall died at age 90. What bit part did he play in a memorable ‘Seinfeld’ episode?
- Apple TV+ made a deal with which major sports league to stream games for the next 10 years?
- Which renowned nice guy actor yelled at selfie-seeking fans after they bumped into his wife?
- The active Bulusan volcano erupted for 18 minutes recently. Which country is it in?
- WNBA legend Sue Bird is set to retire after her 19th season in the league. Which team did she play for her entire career?
- An online hearing in the corruption investigation of Peruvian President Castillo was interrupted by…
- Florida teen Ashley Adirika, 17, was accepted to every university in the…
- Which well-known cosmetics company, founded in the 1930s, just filed for bankruptcy?