[9-9-2022] Microsoft Rewards Bing News Quiz Question: Which volcano startled Washington state residents by appearing to vent steam? (It was just a cloud.)
The given options are:
- Mount St. Helens
- Mount Rainier
- Mount Hood
Correct Answer: Mount Rainier
Info: A video posted by a KOMO meteorologist showed something billowing over Mount Rainier. But the geologists confirmed the volcano wasn’t venting – it was just a cloud.
All ten questions from today’s Bing News Quiz are below. You can find their answers by visiting these pages.
- Which city had to delay the start of its school year as teachers went on strike?
- Queen Elizabeth has died at age 96. What year did she become queen?
- In more news from the UK, who succeeded Boris Johnson as prime minister?
- The USA’s second-oldest theme park is retiring the world’s second-tallest roller coaster. Which park is it?
- Which volcano startled Washington state residents by appearing to vent steam? (It was just a cloud.)
- What odd piece of sports memorabilia is expected to fetch at least $10,000 at auction?
- Which cinema chain filed for bankruptcy?
- Netflix is rebooting which children’s TV series?
- Twitch streamer AceGamerSam managed to beat all 296 games ever released for which 1990s console?
- Baltimore became the latest US city to struggle with water issues as what was found in the city supply?