[8-17-2022] Microsoft Rewards Bing Entertainment News Quiz Question: Who landed the villain role in the upcoming Hunger Games prequel ‘The Ballad of Songbirds and Snakes’?
The given options are:
- Woody Harrelson
- Viola Davis
- Salma Hayek
Correct Answer: Viola Davis
Info: The Oscar winner will play the villain in the upcoming Hunger Games prequel movie The Ballad of Songbirds and Snakes. Davis was cast as head gamemaker of the 10th annual Hunger Games, Dr. Volumnia Gaul.
All seven questions from today’s Bing Entertainment news quiz are below. You can find their answers by visiting these pages.
- ‘Stranger Things’ star Millie Bobby Brown says she’s enrolled at which university in Indiana?
- Snoop Dogg is releasing a new breakfast cereal called…
- Which late rapper just received a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame?
- What did Adele describe as the ‘worst moment’ of her career?
- Who landed the villain role in the upcoming Hunger Games prequel ‘The Ballad of Songbirds and Snakes’?
- The Oscars apologized to Sacheen Littlefeather for mistreating her at the 1973 show, when she declined an award on behalf of…
- Speaking of the Oscars, what happened to ‘CODA’ star Troy Kotsur’s award this week?