[9-23-2022] Microsoft Rewards Bing News Quiz Question: A new study estimates humans share the planet with at least 20 quadrillion…
The given options are:
A new study estimates humans share the planet with at least 20 quadrillion?
Correct Answer: Ants
Info: A team of researchers from Australia, Germany, and Hong Kong analyzed 489 studies that gathered data on the ground- and tree-dwelling ants in different habitats across all continents and estimated that there are 20,000,000,000,000,000, or 20,000 trillion ants.
All ten questions from today’s Bing News Quiz are below. You can find their answers by visiting these pages.
- A vandal splattered which Washington, DC, landmark with red paint?
- Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau got mixed reactions with his rendition of a song by…
- A new study estimates humans share the planet with at least 20 quadrillion…
- In more science news, a meteorite sample from the UK was found to be 12% what?
- Which luxury automaker is preparing to go public, with 911 million shares up for grabs?
- The FDA may have accidentally amplified an obscure social media trend by warning against cooking chicken in…
- José Aldo retired after an 18-year career. Many consider him the GOAT featherweight in which sport?
- CNN’s Christiane Amanpour refused to wear a headscarf for which nation’s president, who then nixed their interview?
- The Census Bureau marked the new US center of population in which state?
- What notoriously never-ending Japanese comics series was published as the world’s longest book?