[2-25-2022] Microsoft Rewards Homepage Bing News Quiz Question: About $200,000 in props, including jewelry and antiques, were stolen from the set of which Netflix show?
The given options are:
- The Witcher
- The Crown
- Money Heist
Correct Answer: The Crown
All ten questions from today’s Bing News Quiz are below. You can find their answers by visiting those pages.
- The US Department of Transportation announced $450 million in grants to…
- A Brigham Young University student caused an explosion in his dorm room while attempting to make…
- What birds outsmarted scientists by helping each other remove their tracking tags?
- Why did a doghouse fetch more than $40,000 at a Christie’s auction?
- Which tennis player lost his world No. 1 ranking after an upset loss to Czech player Jiri Vesely?
- Archaeologists uncovered an ancient shrine in the Jordanian desert. How old is it?
- Which automaker is recalling recent F-250 and F-350 pickup trucks due to defective drive shafts?
- About $200,000 in props, including jewelry and antiques, were stolen from the set of which Netflix show?
- A former director of which beauty pageant was indicted for embezzling scholarship money?
- Which rock star revealed he’s been reading lips for 20 years due to hearing loss from loud shows?