[4-1-2022] Microsoft Rewards Homepage Bing News Quiz Question: Despite objections from NASA, what’s set to hit the auction block next month?
The given options are:
- Buzz Aldrin’s cigar butts
- Neil Armstrong’s moon dust samples
- Alan Shepard’s golf clubs
Correct Answer: Neil Armstrong’s moon dust samples
All ten questions from today’s Bing News Quiz are below. You can find their answers by visiting these pages.
- Climate researchers reported that wind and solar generated what percentage of the world’s energy in 2021?
- Until his recent death, US Rep. Don Young had served for almost 50 years as the sole House member for which state?
- The Supreme Court agreed to hear a copyright case involving a 1984 silkscreen series by which pop artist?
- Speaking of big court cases, the Constitutional Court of South Korea upheld a controversial ban on what?
- Which two men did Jake Paul offer $15 million each to duke out their differences in the boxing ring?
- Which network hired Caitlyn Jenner as a contributor and commentator?
- Which national soccer team qualified for the men’s World Cup for the first time since 1986?
- Which state’s senate stopped a workday due to intense storms, with many employees sheltering in the Capitol basement?
- At the Vatican, Pope Francis was visited by a delegation requesting that the church apologize to…
- Despite objections from NASA, what’s set to hit the auction block next month?