[4-27-2022] Microsoft Rewards Bing Entertainment news quiz Question: Ewan McGregor and Mary Elizabeth Winstead tied the knot last weekend. What TV show were they working on when they met?
The given options are:
- Star Wars: Obi-Wan Kenobi
Correct Answer: Fargo
All seven questions from today’s Bing Entertainment news quiz are below. You can find their answers by visiting these pages.
- ‘Princess Bride’ star Cary Elwes had to be airlifted to a hospital after an inconceivable encounter with a…
- Which chart-topping rapper announced he’s heading out on his first major tour this fall?
- Meanwhile, the B-52’s announced plans to hit the road for their final tour. In which college town did they get their start 45 years ago?
- In more tour news, which singer announced a fall tour to support her upcoming ‘Special’ album?
- Ewan McGregor and Mary Elizabeth Winstead tied the knot last weekend. What TV show were they working on when they met?
- Rapper Bad Bunny will play El Muerto, Marvel’s first Latino superhero, in which franchise?
- Jon Stewart was honored with a prize named after which famed American humorist?