[9-23-2022] Microsoft Rewards Bing News Quiz Question: In more science news, a meteorite sample from the UK was found to be 12% what?
The given options are:
In more science news, a meteorite sample from the UK was found to be 12% what?
Correct Answer: Water
Info: A meteorite crashed and landed in a driveway in Gloucestershire town in the United Kingdom in February 2021. Ashley King, a researcher in the planetary materials group at the Natural History Museum, has informed that around 12% of the sample was made up of water.
All ten questions from today’s Bing News Quiz are below. You can find their answers by visiting these pages.
- A vandal splattered which Washington, DC, landmark with red paint?
- Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau got mixed reactions with his rendition of a song by…
- A new study estimates humans share the planet with at least 20 quadrillion…
- In more science news, a meteorite sample from the UK was found to be 12% what?
- Which luxury automaker is preparing to go public, with 911 million shares up for grabs?
- The FDA may have accidentally amplified an obscure social media trend by warning against cooking chicken in…
- José Aldo retired after an 18-year career. Many consider him the GOAT featherweight in which sport?
- CNN’s Christiane Amanpour refused to wear a headscarf for which nation’s president, who then nixed their interview?
- The Census Bureau marked the new US center of population in which state?
- What notoriously never-ending Japanese comics series was published as the world’s longest book?