[3-11-2022] Microsoft Rewards Homepage Bing News Quiz Question: Proud Boys leader Enrique Tarrio was indicted on charges of…
The given options are:
- Tax evasion
- Cognitive dissonance
Correct Answer: Conspiracy
All ten questions from today’s Bing News Quiz are below. You can find their answers by visiting those pages.
- Schoolteachers from which city went on strike for the first time since 1970?
- Proud Boys leader Enrique Tarrio was indicted on charges of…
- What all-Muppet rock band got signed by Disney+ to star in a new show?
- Which tech tycoon’s daughter Eve signed with a modeling agency?
- What hacker group leaked more than 360,000 classified Russian government files to the public?
- Prince Harry made a surprise appearance at a…
- Once the domain of digital media pirates, which peer-to-peer file-sharing service is being revived as an NFT marketplace?
- Wildfires devastated forests in the Panhandle region of which state?
- Which band’s song ‘Heat Waves’ finally hit No. 1 after 59 weeks on the Billboard Hot 100?
- Which reclusive writer announced two new novels to be published this fall, ending a 16-year hiatus?