[8-24-2022] Microsoft Rewards Bing Entertainment News Quiz Question: The hotel that inspired which beloved ’80s movie has burned down?
The given options are:
- Dirty Dancing
- The Shining
- Crocodile Dundee
Correct Answer: Dirty Dancing
Info: A major fire burned down the remaining pieces of the Grossinger’s Hotel property, a former vacationing spot in the Catskills and inspiration for the 1987 hit film Dirty Dancing.
All seven questions from today’s Bing Entertainment news quiz are below. You can find their answers by visiting these pages.
- Britney Spears is collaborating with which ’70s rock icon on a new song?
- Which show’s premiere caused the HBO Max app to crash for some viewers last weekend?
- Speaking of apps, the music search app Shazam named which artist as the ‘most Shazamed’ ever?
- A bullied Australian boy with dwarfism just landed a role in which action movie franchise?
- California’s San Diego County called out a number of big name celebs for doing what?
- Paul Rudd just signed on for a role in the next season of which hit streaming series?
- The hotel that inspired which beloved ’80s movie has burned down?