[4-29-2022] Microsoft Rewards Homepage Bing News Quiz Question: What made a commotion heard in three states along the southern Mississippi River?
The given options are:
- A meteor
- The world’s biggest hoedown
- An earthquake
Correct Answer: A meteor
All ten questions from today’s Bing News Quiz are below. You can find their answers by visiting these pages.
- Elon Musk bought Twitter for about…
- The city of Forth Worth installed three high-powered computers to…
- A Minnesota State Senate candidate gave a campaign speech while…
- The FAA is investigating a ‘plane swap’ stunt over Arizona that ended in a wreck. Who sponsored the stunt?
- UN health officials warned that cases of what disease are up about 80% this year?
- Which package carrier was sued by multiple states and climate groups for purchasing gas-guzzling delivery vehicles?
- Which English city voted to strip Prince Andrew of its highest honorary title?
- What made a commotion heard in three states along the southern Mississippi River?
- Speaking of space phenomena, which two planets will appear to collide in the night sky as they align this week?
- Which TV host will get the Lifetime Achievement award at the first Children’s & Family Emmys later this year?