[7-29-2022] Microsoft Rewards Homepage Bing News Quiz Question: What summer sweet treat was discontinued and is now fetching hundreds of dollars a box on eBay?
The given options are:
- Choco Taco
- Bomb Pop
Correct Answer: Choco Taco
All ten questions from today’s Bing News Quiz are below. You can find their answers by visiting these pages.
- Which Midwest city was deluged with floods amid record rainfall?
- 3M is forming a new public company for its healthcare operations. What’s the name 3M stand for?
- A fossilized species newly named for Sir David Attenborough is the earliest known what?
- What UK island (and US state namesake) proposed a predator-proofing plan to protect puffins?
- What’s the name of a new federal bill that aims to ban the use of song lyrics as trial evidence?
- A researcher says he’s identified the dead man carrying a mysterious note who was found in 1948 on a beach in…
- What summer sweet treat was discontinued and is now fetching hundreds of dollars a box on eBay?
- A four-woman team made world-record time rowing from San Francisco to…
- Pope Francis made his furthest-north stop ever as pontiff, visiting the remote city of Iqaluit in which country?
- In big news for biology, an artificial intelligence mapped the structures of nearly all known proteins. What’s the AI’s name?