[5-27-2022] Microsoft Rewards Homepage Bing News Quiz Question: What will be prohibited at former President Donald Trump’s address to the NRA conference in Houston?
The given options are:
- Confederate flags
Correct Answer: Guns
All ten questions from today’s Bing News Quiz are below. You can find their answers by visiting these pages.
- David McCormick and Dr. Oz nearly tied in which state’s US Senate primary, triggering a recount?
- Hyundai recalled about 240,000 cars due to a risk of exploding…
- The Secret Service foiled an alleged assassination plot targeting which former president?
- Actor Ray Liotta died at age 67. What baseball player did he portray in ‘Field of Dreams’?
- GOP candidate and former NFLer Herschel Walker said he supports a no-exceptions abortion ban. What office is he running for in Georgia?
- Delaware Governor John Carney vetoed a bill to legalize what?
- What will be prohibited at former President Donald Trump’s address to the NRA conference in Houston?
- According to reports, which city may see its departed NBA team return as soon as 2024?
- A ransomware attack on the low-cost airline SpiceJet stranded passengers across which country?
- Minneapolis officially gave the name George Perry Floyd Square to the intersection of 38th Street and…