[5-4-2022] Microsoft Rewards Bing Entertainment news quiz Question: In this week’s movie news, which new Marvel feature is set to open in theaters on May 6?
The given options are:
- Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness
- Black Panther: Wakanda Forever
- Thor: Love and Thunder
Correct Answer: Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness
All seven questions from today’s Bing Entertainment news quiz are below. You can find their answers by visiting these pages.
- Who apologized after calling the Johnny Depp-Amber Heard trial a ‘seven-layer dip of insanity’?
- In this week’s movie news, which new Marvel feature is set to open in theaters on May 6?
- Rapper Megan Thee Stallion was honored with the key to her home city of…
- In more music news, the success of the album ‘Planet Her’ lifted which singer to No. 1 on the Billboard Artist 100 chart?
- Which prank-comedy show is returning to TV?
- Drummer Ric Parnell died this week at age 70. He was best known for playing Mick Shrimpton in which movie band?
- Which Oscar winner declared that their retirement from acting is ‘on the horizon’?