[6-3-2022] Microsoft Rewards Homepage Bing News Quiz Question: Under new water rations in Southern California, residents may only water their lawns…
The given options are:
- Once a day
- Once every 3 days
- Once a week
Correct Answer: Once a week
All ten questions from today’s Bing News Quiz are below. You can find their answers by visiting these pages.
- Admiral Linda Fagan became the first woman to lead which US military branch?
- A shootout between rival biker gangs forced a busy highway to close near which Southwest city?
- 103-year-old Swede Rut Larsson became the oldest person ever to accomplish what daring feat?
- Turning now to young whippersnappers: Which tennis star is the youngest French Open finalist since 2001?
- What contest is back to normal after being canceled in 2020 and going virtual in 2021?
- Speaking of spelling, which country added an extra syllable to its official name?
- A TikTok fad promoting the drug Ozempic for weight loss has led to a shortage. Ozempic is typically prescribed for…
- Under new water rations in Southern California, residents may only water their lawns…
- Which longstanding restaurant chain closed its last location in Lake George, New York?
- A new study found that dogs can detect what with about 97% accuracy?