[9-2-2022] Microsoft Rewards Homepage Bing News Quiz Question: What appears on a new 50-cent coin minted in Australia?
The given options are:
- A koala
- A secret code
- A profile of Steve Irwin
Correct Answer: A secret code
Info: The Australian Signals Directorate (ASD) collaborated with the Royal Australian Mint to design the limited-edition coin, which contains four unique layers of secret code. The coin was released to mark the 75th anniversary of the agency responsible for signals intelligence, cyber warfare, and cyber security.
All ten questions from today’s Bing News Quiz are below. You can find their answers by visiting these pages.
- Nebraskan Duane Hansen set a world record paddling an 846-pound pumpkin 38 miles down which river?
- The ‘Man of the Hole,’ the last member of his Indigenous tribe, died after 26 years living isolated in…
- Elon Musk’s legal team subpoenaed Twitter whistleblower Peiter Zatko, who’s better known to fellow hackers as…
- What appears on a new 50-cent coin minted in Australia?
- An erroneous emergency alert urged the total evacuation of which major city?
- Which element did NASA’s Perseverance rover successfully produce on Mars?
- Which two South American countries reestablished diplomatic ties that were cut in 2019?
- Many taps ran dry in which state capital that’s weathering an ongoing water crisis?
- The Pope’s elite guard is recruiting for 25 positions. But to apply, you must be male, single, Catholic, and…
- Team USA hotshot Hilary Knight broke the career points record for the women’s _ world championship.