[3-23-2022] Microsoft Rewards Bing Homepage Lightspeed Quiz Question: Which invention was conceived during the renaissance?
The given options are:
- Assembly line
Correct Answer: Submarine
Other correct answers are:
- Ice cream
- Printing press
If you have different options, you can check the following list for the correct answers.
30 important inventions conceived during the renaissance:
- Adding Machine
- Blood transfusion
- Compound and Microscopic Lenses
- Flush Toilet
- Gunpowder and Artillery
- Leonardo da Vinci’s Designs
- Mariner’s Compass
- Mechanical clock
- Printing Press
- Slide Rule
- Woodblock printing
“Are you ready for a renaissance? Go for baroque with our quick quiz.“
You can find the answers to all four questions of today’s Lightspeed quiz by visiting the following links:
- Which painter was active during the renaissance?
- Which king ruled between 1400-1600, during the renaissance?
- Which invention was conceived during the renaissance?
- Which renaissance artwork is a sculpture?
Please comment if you find a different answer.